GEMS ‘The mines of cosmic rays’
Mankind has been always witness to the spectacular phenomenon of rainbows. A rainbow is composed of seven colors namely VIBGYOR – Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange & Red.
The importance of seven colors has been observed in Kurma Purana (chapter 43 V-1-2) and also in the Holy Bible (chapter Genesis IX, 13 & IX 16). The spectrum is the vital part of the God’s framework of the universe.
The human body also consists of seven colors deficiency of any color will cause imbalances in the body leading to disease and other problems. This brings us to the importance of gems and precious stones as these stones are highly sensitive radioactive crystals and are perfect in filtering out the particular rays. These gemstones pick up the particular cosmic rays and transmit them into the body, as a consequence of which the body starts functioning in the right way physically and mentally.
Multiple Powers of GEMS:
Gems are being used by humans from time immemorial. Mostly gems are used for increasing wealth and longevity, for power and popularity and averting disease and disasters. Kings and ambitious people of India and abroad were advised by their prophets to collect the very best gems to protect themselves against calamities & achieve success. There are a variety of gemstones but from astrological point of view, nine precious gems ruled by the nine planets are of utmost importance. Rests of the gems are considered as the substitutes of these nine planetary gems.
- RUBY (for SUN): It gives name, fame, vigour, warmth and capacity to command. It can raise the individual far above the status in which he has born. Historically it has been symbolic of love and passion.
- PEARL (for MOON): Pearl strengthens mental faculties, calms emotions and increases peace of mind, It is a common custom for brides to wear pearl nose ring & necklace at the time of marriage ceremony. This is believed to ensure happy conjugal life and protection from widowhood. Pearl wearer gets vitality & wisdom.
- RED CORAL (for MARS): The wearer of red coral becomes courageous. It helps in curing blood related disease.
- EMERALD (for MERCURY): It improves memory, sharpens intellect, intuition, learning ability, communication and ESP. Its wearer gets sufficient wealth.
- YELLOW SAPPHIRE (for JUPITER): It is the most widely used to enhance the financial status. The wearer gets plenty of wealth, good health, name honor and fame. It is said that if there are obstructions in getting a suitable match for a girl, she gets married early by wearing a yellow sapphire.
- DIAMOND (for VENUS): Diamond wearer gets a luxurious life which enhances the name, fame & the artistic quality in the person. It also improves sexual power in man.
- BLUE SAPPHIRE (for SATURN): It counteracts enviousness from others and keeps away evil. It alleviates long-term misfortune. Sometimes this stone may react adversely so it should be always tested for a week before final wearing. It is said that Neelam (Blue Sapphire) has the magical power to throw its wearer on a higher status from all sides. It can give man everything he could desire e.g. health, wealth, longevity, happiness. It also restores lost wealth and property.
- GOMEDA (for RAHU): Rahu is said to be responsible for all kind of delay in fulfillment of ambition. So, the Gomeda wearer can hope for a speedy success in a lesser time than expected. It improves dealings with people and protects from sudden misfortunes. It is said to be the best gem to avert stomach ailments, disasters, insanity and evil spirits.
- CAT’S EYE (for KETU): This gem protects its wearer from hidden enemies and mysterious dangers and diseases. It also protects from drowning, intoxication and government punishment. It brings fortune to those who gamble (horse racing, casinos)
Contact: 09530282227, 09875082227, firstname.lastname@example.org